Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A lot of things come into my mind recently.
About the future, the career path, etc etc.
Of course i've been saying that no point plan for the LONG future, as in, u might not even know if u are still on earth by then.

My supervisor commented that i should have knw what i really like at my age of 22 (?!), on top of i already have working experience.
It's been bothering me. Coz as the matter of fact, i still cant be sure what i really really like to do.
Hb said if you can visualize yourself doing something 20 years down the road, most probabaly you like that job.

But i think i'm a bit "one-kind". Coz most of the time, even if i DISLIKE something, i can still do it without much problem. i mean dislike.
So at the end, i cant tell what i really hate/dislike to do.
I always have the "oh, come what may" thought.

Had a gathering with my poly-classmate last weekend. And someone said that he is not going to do lab job in any means.
But later, he said he wanted to do some scintific research job.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought that would be laboratory-related as well?

Oh well, i'm too far away from my topic.
I dun understand, my mind just cant concentrate lately. In better word, it's multi-tasking. (A-hem, maybe it's because my job here require people to be multi-tasked so you can go back home on-time.)
And now, not just my wet-bench skills, even my mind works TOO wonder that it always wanders here and there. And i dont quite catch it most of the time.

I read my friend's blog and i thought at some point of time i pity her. But now i dont anymore. At least she knows what she really likes. And what she wana do. The only problem she has is lack of funding. And with that she can curse and swear about the family she's born into- which i dont quite agree with that.
But i just keep quiet. i dont really like her. i dont deny that. and neither do i need to pretend that i actually dont not-like her. i just dun like her attitute to push the downsides she's facing to the family, or to her classmates, or to her friends, or to anyone around her who, according to her, to unfriendly and unwilling to help.
But others got no obligations to help you. And, what makes you things it's just YOU who need help?

So what do you really like? Is the thing you doing now the kind of life you wana live for the next 20 years?
Hb said, when you are young, you should just take the leap.
But there's so much constraints in life.
Financial- the big problem.
And regret?
And the main problem, leap to where??
I guess that's why i lack the courage to just go for it? To just take the leap.
I hate myself for that. I'm such a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment